Saturday, August 29, 2009
Finally in Andorra
This is going to be a short post, but I just wanted to let everybody know that I made it to Andorra today. I wasn't sure if my apartment would have internet, but it does! I arrived in Barcelona on Tuesday morning and met up with my friend Cassie who is living in Switzerland. We had a really good time, and I will hopefully find time to write about it tomorrow. After getting to know the layout of the city and starting to feel comfortable there, I was really sad to leave Barcelona this morning to come to another completely new city and have to figure everything out all over again. Orientation is on Tuesday, so I have two days on my own to look around. From what I have seen so far, Andorra is a beautiful place, completely different from anywhere I've ever been before. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, and now I'm going to go to bed. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment