Thursday, June 10, 2010

NO MORE THURSDAY CLASSES!!!!

I think my students wanted to make my last Thursday special...
.
So they asked to have two of the half groups combined. One less class for me, but all the trouble of two squeezed into one hour. In a classroom filled with basketballs (and a Styrofoam ball filled with push pins that the students said was SIDA/AIDS) because another teacher needed the room I'd reserved.
.
Everybody behaving like monkeys. Kicking balls. Rolling around in chairs. Typing VERY inappropriate things on Google translate so they could listen to the computer say them. Mocking me (sit down, sit down, be quiet, be quiet). Yelling. Hitting things. Hitting each other. Hiding under tables. Making each other faint (I put a stop to that right away).
.
"You come here next year Kelsey?"
.
"NO!"
.
But I got my revenge. I turned in grades today. Ok, I wasn't that mean, but I was fair. And my first class had a lecture from the head of studies and the tutor promised to talk to their parents tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment